Almost every business relies on the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of its data. Protecting information, whether it is held electronically or by other
means, should be at the heart of an organisation’s Security Planning. The key questions to keep under constant review are:
- Who would want access to your information and how could they acquire it?
- How could they benefit from its use?
- Can they sell it, amend it or even prevent staff or customers from accessing it?
- How damaging would the loss of data be? What would be the effect on its operations?
Triangle Security International provides a range of services aimed at protection, improving practices and raising awareness of current issues related to Information
Security. These include:
- Computer Forensics
- Critical Controls
- Cyber Advisories
- Information Access Controls
- Personnel Security, Staff Vetting & Checks
- Protecting Business Systems
- Security Management
- Social Media Security & Awareness
- Telecommunications Security
- Understanding Electronic Attack.